Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Summer Skincare Wishlist

There are just SO many new beautiful, organic products on the market that I am keen to try and review. Here are my Top 5 'Must Haves' for this summer.

1.) Jiva Apoha Sundara.
I've heard wonderful things about this facial oil with Sandalwood, Jasmine, Rose and Roman Chamomile. Unfortunately, they only ship to the U.S at the moment but fingers crossed they will be shipping to the UK soon.

2.) Aurelia Miracle Cleanser.
The new brand everyone is talking about. This probiotic, organic cleanser looks heavenly and a perfect treat to clean all the city grime away on these hot summer days! Can't wait to try it soon.
3.) Oskia Renaissance Mask. 
Known as the 'best anti ageing mask on the market' Full of good active, organic ingredients such as  MSM, Papaya and Rose and Chamomile. I am really looking forward to experiencing this luxe face mask for myself!

4.) Captain Blakenship Days at the Sea Dry Shampoo.
Another U.S brand I am keen to try. I've always had hit and miss experiences with dry shampoo but
I've heard this is one of the best on the US market. I'm going to give it a go and sea how it fares.. no pun intended ;-)


5.) Hurraw! SPF 15 Sun Protection Lipbalm
I adore the other Hurraw lipbalms I have tried and love the sound of this Tangerine, Vanilla and Chamomile balm to nourish and protect my lips on hot summer days.




No comments:

Post a Comment